Addressing projects. Investing in the future.
Corps across the country partner with federal, state, and local resource managers and government agencies – as well as nonprofit organizations, school systems, concessionaires, and other private and public entities – with the goal of completing important local projects and providing meaningful service-learning opportunities to young people.
Why partner with a Corps?
- Corps can extend your agency’s capacity, helping complete critical projects faster and sooner.
- Corps consistently provide high-quality, professional work.
- Corps provide a pipeline of talented, diverse, motivated young people interested in careers in fields such as resource management, conservation, and outdoor recreation.
- Corps provide complete crew supervision with qualified, experienced Crew Leaders.
- Corps handle all their own recruitment.
- Corps adhere to industry-leading risk management protocols.
- Corps can often bring their own tools and supplies.
- Corps are a cost-effective solution to meeting project needs.
What kind of work can Corps do?
Corps can complete a wide range of projects. For example…
- Trail maintenance and restoration
- Wildland fire prevention
- Campground facilities improvement
- GIS, surveying, and mapping
- Historic preservation
- Habitat restoration
- Interpretation and community outreach
- Tree planting and tree care
- Stormwater management
Federal Resource Management Agencies
Do you work for the U.S. Forest Service, National Park Service, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, the Bureau of Land Management, or NOAA? Please visit our Federal Lands Agreements page to learn more. The Corps Network has national cooperative agreements with USFS, NPS and USFWS. In addition, some Corps hold their own agreements with federal resource management agencies.
Trails and Transportation Agencies
Do you work for a state or local trail or transportation agency? Please visit our Trails and Transportation page to learn more about working with Corps to meet your departments’ needs.
Corps have experience completing important projects with Delaware North, Aramark, Guest Services, Inc., and others. Contact Lauren Edwards-Johnson to learn more.
State and Local
Corps have experience helping state and city agencies with activities including trail maintenance, tree care, erosion control, stormwater management, fire fuels management, litter abatement, and more. Contact anyone from our Member Services team to learn more.
Find A Corps
Visit our Find a Corps page to locate an organization near you.