About The Corps Network National Conference
The Corps Network’s annual National Conference is a place to connect with people across the country who seek to build stronger communities and create a sustainable future. The past two years have changed how we engage and work with one another. This year, let’s reimagine how we can empower and support today’s youth, prepare our young people for in-demand careers, and maximize the impact of national service in addressing climate change and advancing equity.
TCN’s 2023 National Conference is a hybrid event with opportunities to engage both in-person in Washington, D.C. and online. Join us as we connect, learn, and discuss the future of the Corps movement.
See you at #CorpsCon23!
- The 2023 National Conference will center on an in-person gathering in Washington, DC at the Washington Marriott at Metro Center (hotel booking will open January 2023).
- There will be an Online-Only registration option to access certain content virtually
- There will also be a virtual Corpsmember Track option with content specifically geared to current and recent Corpsmembers.
Registration will open in January 2023.
The Corps Network invites your support of our National Conference. Engage with the next generation of conservation and community leaders, and share your message with professionals who are passionate about workforce development, education, and the stewardship of our communities and resources.
The Corps Network National Conference offers an opportunity to celebrate extraordinary people and programs in the Corps community. We accept nominations from our member organizations. The deadline has passed to nominate for the 2023 Project of the Year and Corpsmember of the Year awards. Questions about Awards can be directed to Emma Fantuzzo.
The Conference will include content led by our partners, member organizations, and others in the fields of resource management, workforce development, youth development, and education. The deadline has passed to submit workshop proposals for the 2023 Conference. Workshop offerings will be announced in December or January. If you have questions, please contact Bobby Tillett.
Registration will open by January 2023. As noted above, there will be several options to participate:
- In-Person Event in Washington, DC
- Virtual Track (access to live plenary sessions and pre-recorded workshops)
- Virtual Corpsmember Track (package add-on for Corps to engage young adults from their organization in a special track of content designed for people in national service programs)
General questions about the Conference can be directed here.