Support the Growth and Development of
America’s Service and Conservation Corps
The programs, technical assistance, and advocacy coordinated by The Corps Network would not be possible without generous contributions from businesses, private foundations, government agencies, and individuals. Please note that contributions to The Corps Network are tax deductible (The Corps Network is a 501(c)(3) corporation). Thank you for your support.
Ways to Give
- Individual Donation
- Shop Through AmazonSmile
- Combined Federal Campaign
- Corporate Sponsorship
- National Conference Sponsorship
1. Individual Donations
Did you know you can support The Corps Network just by shopping on Amazon.com? Click the button below to get shopping, or scroll below the button to learn more.
AmazonSmile is a program through which Amazon donates a percentage of your purchase to a charity of your choice. When you select The Corps Network to receive this donation, 0.5% of the cost of your Amazon purchase will automatically be disbursed to TCN.
How do I choose The Corps Network to receive this donation?
- Follow this link: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/52-1480202
- Instead of typing in www.amazon.com, type in smile.amazon.com. This will take you to the same Amazon you know and love, but, before you begin shopping, there will be a pop-up box asking which charity you’d like to donate to. Simply type in The Corps Network and you’re on your way.
3. Combined Federal Campaign
The Corps Network gratefully accepts contributions through the Combined Federal Campaign. The Corps Network’s number is 10689 (it will appear as “Conservation and Service Corps”).
4. Corporate Sponsorship
The Corps Network work is pleased to partner with companies that support the work of The Corps Network and Corps nationwide. Please contact Marie Walker, COO, for more information.
5. National Conference Sponsorship
Sponsoring The Corps Network’s annual Conference is a great way to meet the leaders of the Corps movement nationwide. Click here for more information.