Does your Corps have stand out photos from this past year? We know you do! Now is the perfect time to share them. We invite member organizations of The Corps Network to share your favorite pictures from 2023 to be considered for the cover of The Corps Network FY23 annual report.
We are looking for eye-catching images demonstrating what makes our diverse and resilient Corps programs great. We’re specifically hoping to see photos showcasing Corpsmembers in action and the impacts of their work. See below for a more detailed criteria.
Please note that almost every photo submitted will be used in the report or in other documents and resources produced by The Corps Network in the future, even if your Corps’ photo doesn’t make the cover. We sincerely appreciate all the content we’ve received in past cover photo contests.
The last day to submit photos is Wednesday, January 17, 2024. The report will be published in March. Thank you for your participation!
Criteria/Suggestions + How to Submit Entries
- Each Corps may submit up to 6 photos.
- The deadline to participate in the contest is Wednesday, January 17, 2024.
- Photos must be high resolution (300 dpi preferred).
- Please provide a few details about the photo (where was it taken, who is in the picture, etc.).
- Let us know if there is a specific person who should receive photo credit. Otherwise, we will credit your organization.
- Preferred file formats are .jpg, .jpeg, .png. (if you have .heic pictures, please considering converting them to .jpeg files using a free tool like this).
- Please no images that don’t include people. We want to see great photos of Corpsmembers at work.
- Both landscape-oriented and portrait photos are welcome.
- Please no photos that have been heavily edited or have an obvious filter applied.
- Photos taken within the past year are preferred.
- Remember – even if your picture is not chosen for the cover, we may use it elsewhere in the report or in other resources from The Corps Network.
How to Submit Your Photos
Please email entries to Edward Kim, [email protected]. Don’t forget to include a few details about each photo and if a specific person should receive credit. If your photos are too large to send in one message, feel free to send in multiple emails or use a file sharing service like Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, or WeTransfer. We can’t wait to see and share your entries!