Position title :Historic Preservation Maintenance Manager - Glacier National Park
Deadline to apply :Applications accepted on rolling basis
Type of Position :Staff (Full-Time)
Town, City, Park, etc :Glacier National Park
State / Territory :Montana
Organization/Program Description :
High volume, fast-paced and fun! Join our Historic Preservation team in Glacier National Park!
At Glacier National Park Lodges, we depend on our team members to be highly motivated, committed, and competent people who share our vision and work together to attain it, while our work environment encourages responsibility for personal growth and promotes pride in each employee. No matter what your job is, you will be a proud steward of the park. You will play an essential role in providing warm and friendly hospitality to all our guests.
- Location: Columbia Falls, MT
- Employment Type: Full-Time, Year Round
- Schedule: Schedule: Varies – 32 to 45 hours per week.
- Housing: No Employee Housing Available
- Perks include:
- Medical Benefits
- Vacation & Sick hours
- Free seasonal Glacier National Park pass
- Free Red Bus Tours (as available)
- Exclusive Retail and Dining discounts at Glacier National Park Lodges
- The adventure of a lifetime!!