Bank with Interior Federal Credit Union
Did you know?
Staff and Corpsmembers from member organizations of The Corps Network have the opportunity to bank with Interior Federal Credit Union. Among other benefits, Interior FCU offers:
- Highly competitive savings and loan rates
- Mobile banking and mobile deposit
- Resources to learn about finances
- Free online banking and bill payment
- More than 55,000 free ATMs across the country, and
- 5,600 service centers to manage your accounts in person
Interior FCU also offers a Young Adult Account that provides savings on banking products to people ages 18 – 26. As an incentive for Corpsmembers, Interior FCU will fund the first $25 deposit into a Young Adult Savings Account to establish membership.
- Learn more: Learn more about the benefits of Interior FCU at www.interiorfcu.org.
How to give your staff and Corpsmembers the opportunity to bank with IFCU
It’s easy for member organizations of The Corps Network to give their staff and Corpsmembers eligibility to bank with Interior FCU. Your organization will need to become an Interior FCU “Select Employee Group.” Here’s what you need to do:
- Fill out this form and submit it,
- The Credit Union will respond directly to your individual Corps leaders or HR departments
- Once the NCUA amends the Credit Union charter, you and your Corpsmembers will then be eligible for membership!
- Interior Federal Credit Union will help your organization with any announcements, introduction and financial education webinars, and flyers necessary for onboarding
Want more info about becoming a Select Employee Group? Visit the Credit Union’s corporate partnerships page.
Not sure if you or your organization are eligible for this opportunity?
The opportunity to become a Select Employee Group is open to all member organizations of The Corps Network (this includes Full, Affiliate, and AmeriCorps Basic members). After completing the process detailed above, staff and Corpsmembers at your organization can begin setting up accounts with Interior FCU. This includes seasonal and part-time staff. Once someone establishes an account with Interior FCU, they can retain their account and continue to receive the benefits of membership in a credit union even after leaving the Corps.