Materials From Event:
Google Professional Certificate:
The Corps Network, in partnership with Jobs for the Future (JFF), is offering Corpsmembers IT training via Google Professional Certificates – a Coursera-hosted curriculum to populations currently underrepresented in tech entering this high-demand field. JFF will provide coaching and technical assistance, including:
- Peer learning support through a community of practice
- Webinars on program design, implementation, and employer partnerships
- Customized resources such as implementation guides and templates, one-on-one design consultation sessions, etc.
Corpsmembers will be allowed to choose from the following pathways, which allows learners to earn the following credentials, and learners can take multiple courses over the course of one year.
- Google IT Support Certificate Professional Certificate
- Google UX Design Professional Certificate
- Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate
- Google IT Automation Professional Certificate
- Google Project Management Professional Certificate
Coursera Introduction, September 6
Join the JFF technical assistance team on Tuesday, September 6, 2022, from 12 pm – 1 pm EST for an introduction to program design for the Google Career Certificates on Coursera, including common pitfalls to avoid and known best practices. The session will focus on the learner’s journey from recruitment through job placement, and participants will leave with a program design workbook to guide internal planning conversations.
Questions? Contact Victor Robertson, Director of Workforce Development, The Corps Network