Share Your Favorite Pics: FY21 Annual Report Cover Photo Contest
It’s that time again! We invite member organizations of The Corps Network to share some of your favorite pictures from 2021 to be considered for the cover of The Corps Network FY21 annual report. We are looking for powerful images that demonstrate the resilience, diversity, and impact of the contemporary Corps movement. Right now, as our country considers establishing a national Civilian Climate Corps initiative, show us what “a modern CCC” looks like. Please see below for specific criteria.
Even if your Corps’ photo doesn’t make the cover, please note that almost every photo submission we receive will be used elsewhere in the report or in other documents and resources produced by The Corps Network in the future. We sincerely appreciate all of the content we’ve received in past cover photo contests.
The last day to submit photos is Friday, February 18, 2022. The report will be published in March. Thank you for your consideration.
[Photo in banner: FY20 annual report cover photo, Idaho Conservation Corps]
Criteria/Suggestions + How to Submit Entries
- Each Corps may submit up to 6 photos.
- The deadline to participate in the contest is Friday, February 18, 2022.
- Photos must be high resolution (300 dpi preferred).
- Please provide a few details about the photo (where was it taken, who is in the picture, etc.).
- Let us know if there is a specific person who should receive photo credit. Otherwise, we will credit your organization.
- Preferred file formats are .jpg, .jpeg, .png. (if you have .heic pictures, please considering converting them to .jpeg files using a free tool like this).
- Please no images that don’t include people. We want to see great photos of Corpsmembers at work.
- Landscape-oriented pictures preferred, but portrait photos also accepted.
- Please no photos that have been heavily edited or have an obvious filter applied.
- Photos taken within the past year are preferred.
- Remember – even if your picture is not chosen for the cover, we may use it on the inside of the document or in other resources from The Corps Network.
How to Submit Your Photos
Please email entries to Hannah Traverse, [email protected]. Don’t forget to include a few details about each photo and if a specific person should receive credit. If your photos are too large to send in one message, feel free to send in multiple emails or use a file sharing service like Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, or WeTransfer. We can’t wait to see your entries.