CA Conservation Corps
Position title :Associate Governmental Program Analyst
Deadline to apply :08/16/2022
Type of Position :Staff (Full-Time)
Town, City, Park, etc :Sacramento County
State / Territory :California
Benefits :Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance
Attachments/Supplemental Materials :Duty-Statement.pdf
Organization/Program Description :
- Do you want to make a positive, significant difference in the lives of citizens in communities throughout California?
- Do you want to directly improve the lives of citizens in the State of California through the implementation of vital environmental restoration projects?
Position Description :
This position reports to the CCC Headquarters at 1719 24th Street Sacramento, CA 95816.
Job Duties :
Under the supervision of the Staff Services Manager II, the Emergency Services Analyst coordinates and collaborates with the California Conservation Corps (CCC) centers to provide emergency response services throughout the State.
Duties: Conducts emergency dispatch services. Works closely with local, state, and federal agencies to coordinate CCC emergency response and services throughout California. Tracks CCC activities during emergencies and updates management regarding these activities. Maintains daily contact with Agency Representatives assigned to emergencies. Develops and maintains incident reports and other pertinent information.
Annually revises statewide emergency contracts between the CCC and other agencies. Assist Budget office staff with the development of fiscal displays and TBA’s for emergency response costs. Compile, prepare and submit to the Budget office quarterly emergency response overtime report. Assist Accounting with the verification of emergency project information to be used in billing local, state, and federal agencies.
Develops, implements, and evaluates the CCC emergency preparedness system, policies, procedures, program materials, and training. Analyzes the CCC’s emergency management program and develops recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of departmental emergency response capabilities.
Prepare and/or audit and process all emergency response billing packages to ensure accurate reimbursement of emergency work. Prepares management reports regarding the invoicing and receipt of reimbursements for emergency work.
How did you hear about this position? Tell us in this brief survey.
You will find additional information about the job in the Duty Statement.
Additional Benefits :
Contact Information :
Please direct requests for Reasonable Accommodations to the interview scheduler at the time the interview is being scheduled. You may direct any additional questions regarding Reasonable Accommodations or Equal Employment Opportunity for this position(s) to the Department’s EEO Office.
Additional Information :
To be considered for the job vacancy you MUST satisfy one of the following requirements:
- List Eligibility– Successfully complete the civil service exam for classification Associate Governmental Program Analyst or Staff Services Analyst. Click Here for more information on how to apply for the Associate Governmental Program Analyst exam. Click Here for more information on how to apply for the Staff Services Analyst exam NOTE: Please refer to the exam bulletin for the frequency of administration of this exam.
- Transfer Eligibility– Must have current employment with the State of California in the same classification or in a classification that is comparable. If in a different classification, you must meet the minimum qualifications (see Minimum Qualifications section and associated links above).
- Reinstatement Eligibility– Previously obtained permanent employment with the State of California in the same classification or in a classification that is comparable. If in a different classification, you must meet the minimum qualifications (see Minimum Qualifications section and associated links above).
In some special circumstances, candidates who meet the Minimum Qualifications for the position, but who do not have one of the types of eligibility listed above, may be hired. However, this is rare and the preferred method of appointment is through eligibility as described above.