What is The Corps Network?download
Arizona Conservation Corps
Position title :Enrollment Coordinator
Type of Position :Staff (Full-Time)
Town, City, Park, etc :Flagstaff
State / Territory :Arizona
Benefits :Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance
Organization/Program Description :
Arizona Conservation Corps (AZCC) operates conservation service programs across Arizona that empower individuals to positively impact their lives, their communities and the environment. AZCC has operational bases in Tucson, Flagstaff, and Pinetop. AZCC, a program of Conservation Legacy, aims to continue the legacy of the Civilian Conservation Corps of the 1930s. AZCC is focused on connecting youth, young adults and recent era military veterans with conservation service work projects on public lands. AZCC additionally provides operational support to Conservation Corps New Mexico, based in Las Cruces, NM.
Position Description :
The Enrollment Coordinator will be responsible for providing technical assistance and data quality support to the Recruitment and Member Support Team and for providing grant compliance and administration assistance to Central Staff at Conservation Legacy. AZCC and CCNM typically engages 350 – 450 youth and young adults per year within AmeriCorps crews.
Job Duties :
Program Development and Administrative Duties
- Manage internal and external databases related to AmeriCorps member terms of service.
- Continuously increase knowledge of National Service and AmeriCorps compliance reviewing policy communication and by attending trainings and conferences.
- Ensure timely enrollment, tracking, and exiting of AmeriCorps participants and Crew Leaders.
- Collaborate with other Conservation Legacy programs to foster cross-program efficiencies.
- Conduct regular checks to ensure data collected is complete and accurate.
- Work closely with teammates to compile quarterly and semiannual progress reports
- Assist with other administrative duties as assigned.
Post Program and Education Assistance
- Identify program outcomes and align with organizational strategic plan, goals and tactics
- Mentor and assist individuals with personal, and career development and placement
- Help coordinate workshops on employment and educational opportunities during and after AmeriCorps terms of service.
- Develop and maintain internal tracking systems to report trainings, certifications and other educational opportunities completed by AmeriCorps members during and after their terms of service
- Commit to own professional development by utilizing webinars, youth development trainings, workforce development tools, DEI trends and resources.
- Successfully engages, leads and supports an inclusive work environment for those of underrepresented populations within the organization and the communities we serve.
- Leads and/or participates in organizational-wide teams, projects and initiatives that support the work of the Strategic Plans goals.
Conservation Legacy is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals and will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to perform essential job functions. Some positions may require periodic overnight travel, non-traditional work hours and physical ability to walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or use tools/equipment on an infrequent or frequent basis. Ability to safely drive an organizational vehicle may also be required for some positions. Disclosure of needs are encouraged to be made upon job offer and throughout employment at Conservation Legacy.
- Exhibits the ability to effectively work on diverse teams or with a variety of populations, including those underrepresented at our organization and those of BIPOC communities.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in youth development or corps field.
- Experience with influencing diverse groups of employees to achieve common goals.
- Flexibility, adaptability and capacity to work in a fluid, changing work environment.
- The ability to carry out assigned work independently or with minimal supervision.
- The ability to communicate effectively, manage complexity cultivate innovation, drive and influence results of oneself and others.
- Ability to work well with others and to seek assistance when needed to carry out assignments.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs and applications, or similar platforms.
- Ability to keep others, in remote locations, accountable to expectations.
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurable Driving Record
- Must be able to pass the organization’s criminal history check requirements.
- Experience leading Conservation Legacy programs, members or administrative systems.
- Associates degree, or 1 years of related experience.
To Apply :https://azcorps.org/careers
Contact Information :
: Send Cover letter and resume to (staff name) [email protected] Subject line in this email must include “Applicant”.