What is The Corps Network?download
Photo Contest: Which Corps will be on The Corps Network FY19 Cover?
We want to see your best photos!
As the year comes to a close, we are busy preparing The Corps Network FY19 annual report. Every year, the cover of the report features a photo from one of our member organizations. Throughout the coming year, the annual report will be widely distributed and used as a tool to raise awareness about the importance of America’s Service and Conservation Corps (view past annual reports).
We encourage our member Corps to submit photo options for the cover. Even if your photo doesn’t make it to the front of the report, there’s a good chance we might use it elsewhere in the document or in various future publications. The deadline to submit photos is Friday, January 3, 2020. The report will be published in February.
- Each Corps may submit up to 6 photos.
- The deadline to participate in the contest is Friday, January 3, 2020.
- Photos must be high resolution (300 dpi preferred).
- Please provide a few details about the photo (where was it taken, who is in the picture, etc.).
- Let us know if there is a specific person who should receive photo credit. Otherwise, we will credit your organization.
- Preferred file formats are .jpg, .jpeg, .png.
- Please no posed group pictures or images that don’t include people. We want to see great photos of Corpsmembers at work.
- Landscape-oriented pictures preferred, but portrait photos also accepted.
- Please no photos that have an obvious filter applied.
- Photos taken within the past year would be great!
- Remember – even if your picture is not chosen for the cover, we may use it on the inside of the document.
How to submit your photos
Please email your entries to Hannah Traverse, [email protected]. Don’t forget to include a few details about each photo and if a specific person should receive credit. If your photos are too large to send in one message, feel free to send in multiple emails or use a file sharing service like Dropbox, Google Drive or WeTransfer.