- A Message From Our President & CEO: National Service Brings Out Our Best
- 9/11 Day of Service and Remembrance – 2020
- Veterans Fire Corps Program Profile: Southeast Conservation Corps
- Service and Conservation Corps Celebrate AmeriCorps Week 2018
- 2018 Project of the Year: Southwest Conservation Corps and Montana Conservation Corps – Wyoming Women’s Fire Corps
What is The Corps Network?download
2007 Corpsmember of the Year: Yvette Chischillie
As a Corpsmember with the Southwest Conservation Corps (SCC) in Durango, CO, Yvette was part of a Special Diabetes Project of the Navajo Nation, led a crew in constructing a brand new trail in the Chuska Mountains of New Mexico and was a leader of the Wild Fire Prevention Program.
Yvette was the first SCC Corpsmember from the Navajo Nation and her positive experience inspired so many to apply in the following years that there are now more applications from the Navajo Nation than there are available member spots.
Yvette graduated from vocational school in welding in bricklaying and plans to use her AmeriCorps education award to go into a apprenticeship program in bricklaying.